Shipping & Return Policy
IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
Shipping companies across the nation are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19 safety protocols, labor shortages, and high package volume.
What to expect:
- It is currently taking 2-4 business days for us to prepare orders for shipment.
- Once shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking details.
- After receiving your shipping confirmation email, please rest assured that your order is safely in the shipper’s hands. They are working as quickly and diligently as possible to get your order to you even if your tracking may not reflect that the shipper has received your package.
- It may take 3-5 business days for the first scan to occur and for tracking information to update. We are also seeing many deliveries occur without stopping for a tracking scan, a measure that USPS and FedEx utilize to process your delivery faster.
- For the latest shipping carrier service updates, please see the FedEx, UPS or USPS websites.
We greatly appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to you receiving products with the nutrients to help you tap into your potential and feel your best.
Unopened containers may be returned within 10 days with a 20% restocking fee. The FDA prohibits the return of any opened containers and therefore cannot be accepted.